You can add fresh ideas, energy and skills to your organisation with a student placement or by recruiting our graduates.
We partner with a wide range of companies in the Chemical Engineering and process industries sectors to deliver teaching and research programmes aligned to their technical and commercial needs. As a result, our graduates are well-qualified, experienced, and highly sought after.
- Industrial undergraduate placements, up to 1 year in duration
- MSc projects can produce a 1-year feasibility study
- PhD research, a 3-year project relevant to your organisation
- CASE studentship, supported by a Research Council
- Graduate recruitment from our courses
For more information on how to work with placement students from Chemical Engineering please contact:
You can also view our Career Network's advice booklet "Services for Employers"