Keeping your student record up-to-date
The Student Self-Service facility allows you to view and update some of the information in your student record. Your student record is a combination of the personal details you have provided to the University and information regarding your programme of study and modules. It is important that the University holds accurate and current information about you on your student record.
Through Student Self-Service, you can:
- View and update your:
- personal details;
- equality and diversity monitoring data;
- address and other contact details;
- emergency contact information; and
- data usage preferences.
- Review your programme registration information and any allocated adjustments you may have.
- Download a range of official letters confirming your attendance and student status.
- Provide your bank details for the University to make payments to you.
- Find staff contact information for your particular programme.
- View your confirmed module, part and degree results.
- Submit a mitigating circumstances claim.
- Submit a route change request (to add or remove a placement year).
Before the academic year starts, you can use Student Self-Service to confirm your intention to start or resume your studies. Student Self-Service provides not only access to the registration/re-registration process, you can also check and update your personal details held by the University.
If you have lost or forgotten your password, call IT Services on 01509 222333.
If you have not already enrolled for multi-factor authentication, then you should do so now by following the instructions online. You will only be able to access Student Self-Service once you have enrolled. If you have any difficulties installing or using multi-factor authentication, please contact IT Services at email@example.com or by calling +44 (0) 1509 222333.