Information on how to pay the University, queries about University statements/invoices is available from the Finance Office.
The Student Advice and Support Service can advise you on:
- Art Foundation Finance
- Undergraduate Student Finance – help with your student loan (or in some cases grants), navigate student finance applications, procedures and rules.
- Undergraduate Funding for Placements and Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Changes to your studies – Undergraduates thinking about changing course/route, having to retake modules or considering withdrawing from study
- Undergraduate Care Leavers, Carers and Estranged Students
- Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research Student Finance
- Money Advice – planning for the cost of University, checking what income you are entitled to, working out where all your money goes and how to make ends meet. Debts – if you are worried about debts and need help negotiating payments with creditors (contact us for advice). Banking and credit (contact us for advice) and saving money.
- Emergency Hardship Loans - If you need urgent funds and cannot buy food or necessities please see our info on Emergency hardship Loans
- Hardship Funds - if you are in long term financial hardship speak to an adviser about applying for hardship funds - subject to your individual circumstances
- Welfare benefits - check if you are entitled to benefits while studying, assist with applications and give an indication of how much you might be entitled to receive.
- Scams and Phishing, and Identity Theft
- Leaving University and your money
You can also download our Money Matters booklet (which includes information on how to build a budget, banking, credit referencing, debt and scams) by clicking on the image below: