ID card services

For replacement ID Cards

Replacement ID Cards

If your ID card is lost, stolen, damaged or expires while you are with us you can get a replacement from Creative & Print Services.

Just bring your old card (or your ID number if you no longer have the card) to the Creative & Print Services reception in the Herbert Manzoni building and where possible we’ll print a replacement within a matter of minutes.

Lost cards and damaged cards are charged at £8.00 for a replacement.

Stolen cards will be replaced free of charge if you provide us with a police crime reference number.

Please note that we do not issue first ID cards for university staff or students.

For more information and any other ID card related queries such as access issues please go to the main ID Card webpage.